"Whisper words of wisdom... Let it be"

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Komo 4 Thinks I'm a Loser

So, we are still constantly thinking about Heather, and praying that the radiation therapy (that she begins tomorrow) takes care of the tumor in her brain. She seems to be doing quite well, which is reassuring.

Here is the komo 4 news story about her and our team. It was put together very well, but the lady thinks we are a "losing team"... oh well, at least we are tough and pretty ;)

I will post pictures from our Senior Night soon!

3 comments:

  1. You ARE tough and pretty...and NOT losers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie told me about you Madi. From all the storys I herd I don't think you are a loser! It sounds like you are very brave and you never give up! So I do not think that you are a loser!

    ReplyDelete