"Whisper words of wisdom... Let it be"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Great Long Weekend!

This 4 day weekend went by so fast! Thankfully, I enjoyed every minute of it! Amelia's birthday party was definitely the main highlight! I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time with all of our family, and gosh all our kiddos are growing up so fast! What a blast! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Today, mom and I took a trip up to Bellevue, hoping to just get an idea for what I wanted for prom... AND WE TOTALLY HIT THE JACKPOT! We found two prom dresses (I need help choosing between them!), a dress for senior pictures, and a dress for graduation! All at Nordstrom! I'm so excited :)


2 comments:

  1. OOOhhh Madi, I love them both! You will look beautiful in both those dresses! We had so much fun with your fam here for the party! I wish you lived next door so we could hang out every day! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good weekend Madi.

    ReplyDelete